What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your full name and address in order to provide the services you have requested.
• Contact information including email address and telephone number in order to contact you regarding your order.
• Service information concerning carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning orders placed via www.cleanstar.co.uk
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping and to provide our services to our customers.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for enquires regarding our services. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not hold any form of payment information including credit or debit card details. All payments are processed securely via Paypal's secure online payment service.
Additional payments for services provided will be processed either online or by telephone using Paypal's Virtual Terminal service.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at
12 East Street
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cleanstar provides carpet & upholstery cleaning to its customers, all orders are placed in advance and can either be paid on advance or paid after services have been completed.
All cancellations must be received at least 24 business hours before the start of the booked service date. Refunds after this period will be subject to a £40.00 cancellation fee. Cancellations must be received in writing by e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (0208 935 5528)
If pre-paid orders are cancelled before the 24 hour period then a full refund will be issued via Paypal's online payment service, this may take up to 7 days to complete depending on Paypal's own policies for refunds.
We are unable to offer refunds for services after they have been carried out (this will be subject to customers signing a confirmation of services supplied form) Signing of this form means that you (the customer) have confirmed that the services have been supplied to your satisfaction and will void your right to a refund. We are also able to supply copies of our confirmation forms on request.